August 1-3, 2023
The Magic of Plein Air Color Studies with Aimee Erickson
Painter, Educator, and Author, Judge for 2nd Annual Coastal Plein Air Art & Wine Festival
WORKSHOP AT DRIFTWOOD SHORES
- Tuesday – Thursday, August 1-3
- 8:30 am to noon, and 5-8pm
- Fees: $450 - overnight Accommodations are not included in the class fee. You do not need to stay at the hotel to take class.
- For more information and materials list: here
- Note: Any work done in a workshop is not eligible for entry into any competition.
Playing with color is one of the surest ways to enjoy yourself, and to learn. Making color studies on location means that we back off the subject matter a little and see what’s possible within our chosen palette. (10 student minimum; 16 student maximum)